This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting Revitalaser and remimaskincare.com you are accepting and consenting to our practices as set out in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Revitalaser, 182a Telegraph road, Heswall, Wirral, CH69 0AJ
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites Revitalaser and regimaskincare. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, submitting reviews, subscribing for our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our sites.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM YOU
We may also collect and analyse information about your computer, including where available your IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; operating system and browser type, purchase history, products you viewed or searched for, which we use for system administration purposes as well as reporting aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To protect you and us against fraud.
- To develop and improve the services and products we offer.
- To assess your dealings with us, including purchasing preferences.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Employed by us to perform functions on our behalf such as, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing unwanted information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing services and processing payments.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us 0151 342 2409 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.